You don’t have to spend Christmas on your own!
Festive Friends is again offering a warm invitation to all those who may be on their own on Christmas Day this year. Food, some light entertainment and sharing time together are all on the menu for our Christmas Day lunch at the Church Barn in Bishop’s Castle, starting at 11.30 a.m.
This celebration is open to people of all ages and circumstances, and we can cater for different diets too. For those who do not have transport, our volunteer Friends will be happy to offer lifts (within a reasonable distance from Bishop’s Castle).
Please don’t feel that you have to be on your own on Christmas Day – we really hope you will come and join us for lunch.
Call 01588 630409 for details.
Mary Hopkins, Festive Friends group
Search the site
- May Newsletter
- Community Library at Pontesbury Spring Plant Sale
- U3A April 2018
- Pontesbury and District Forum Programme for Summer
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report: APM March 2018
- Stiperstones & Corndon Hill Country Landscape Partnership Scheme
- Three ‘Round & About’ Walks: Saturday, 12 May
- Peace March in Shrewsbury
- Volunteers needed: Hanwood day centre
- Marches Choir and Sinfonia Concert
- West Shropshire Flower Club: March 2018
- Pontesbury WI: March 2018
- Women’s World Day of Prayer
- Manor Park
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive